At Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we know that picking a company you can count on to do AC repair in Northglenn is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. a call at 303-452-4146. We’re happy to help!