Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can hamper airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, be sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.