As warmer weather rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Northglenn? Particularly if your air conditioning system is recently installed or was cooling just fine last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment examined seasonally by a Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. technician can help find minor issues before they become huge malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively decrease your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to maintain intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can create elevated energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity expenses and over the long run, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps identify small issues before they turn into big, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully inspect parts and carry out a series of AC performance verifications. These detailed processes often allow us to find issues before they turn into extensive troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is prepped to deliver worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll check the following locations and parts:
- Complete unit order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Immediately with Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. pros a ring at 303-452-4146 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.