Don’t begin your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These regular services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Northglenn are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or upkeep in the middle of the season. Our professionals can find signs and reveal problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. in Northglenn offer top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 303-452-4146.